Sunday, August 3, 2008

Fun with words

Now that I'm talking a lot, Mommy and Daddy (mostly Mommy) have decided to amuse themselves by getting me to repeat fun little phrases. Here are some they have me say a repeatedly:

Boy howdy (Mommy gets a big kick out of this)
Goose poop (the sidewalk in front of Borders was covered in it today)
Oh baby
Aww man!
Alright

I also repeat things when not prompted, like "thank you," which I say whenever I hear someone else say it. Today I also added on "Take care," which Daddy says a lot.

However, there are so many words out there that I've started taking shortcuts with them. "Daddy" means one of three things: my dad, Aunt Debbie, or dog. And "Mommy" means both my mom and yummy. But don't confuse it with "mom," which is how I say "come on" while leading someone to whatever I want.

No comments: