Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Christmas was exciting this year. Last year I was just a tiny new baby and didn't get to really celebrate it, so this year I made up for it. Here's a recap:

This past week, I've been having a growth spurt (or so Mommy and Daddy hope!). I've been eating so much food every day! For example, on Sunday for lunch I had 4 chicken nuggets. Mommy only eats 6 before she's full! And on Christmas, I had 2 1/2 pancakes for breakfast, the same amount that Daddy had!

All the growing and eating is good for me though, because on Christmas Eve I took my first step! Mommy and Daddy were so proud of me! They tried to get me to take more, but I found that it was more fun to just stand up, no-hands, and clap. Yay me!

On Christmas morning, we woke up and opened presents. Here are some pictures.
Santa Claus brought me animal crackers in my stocking, probably as a way to keep me occupied while Mommy and Daddy opened presents. It's really fun to shove handfuls in your mouth, especially when you already have about seven in there already. I really enjoyed opening my presents, especially ripping the paper.Like all babies, I enjoyed the box more than the actual toy.I also enjoyed playing with Mommy's presents, such as the new spatula she got. However, once Daddy changed the batteries in my baby Palm Pilot/magic screen annoying song thing, that became my favorite. Nothing beats hearing "Let's learn our ABC's" over and over and over and over! Thanks, Aunt Debbie and Uncle Dan, for that one!

All-in-all, I had a lovely Christmas. Merry Christmas, everyone!

4 comments:

Deb said...

Oops, I guess we should have gotten our second choice, a drum set. Ha, Ha, Ha

Little Jax said...

Actually, I got a drum from the gift exchange at daycare. Mommy and Daddy were thrilled.

Owen said...

My mom just told me this morning that the rule is that you give Play-doh and/or noisy toys to the kids whose mom you don't like. So I think if he gets play-doh next year, you might have to reevaluate the status of your relationship with Aunt Debbie. Hee.

Deb said...

No, you give those gifts to the parents because you had to listen to them when their dad was little.