Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter!

Mommy and Daddy took me to see the Easter Bunny last weekend.

I was very confused as to why I was sitting on a giant rabbit's lap.
On Friday lots of people were off work, so we had an Easter egg hunt at my house! Lots of my toddler friends came, including Roland, Jaekob, and my girlfriend Dylan, plus a couple other kiddies I hadn't met before (and some big brothers and sisters). Daddy's former coworker Alejandra came too, with her tiny baby Alesca. Daddy and she were both really surprised to see each other, since he and Mommy didn't know she was coming and she didn't know it was at our house! Alesca was too little to hunt for eggs, but I wasn't. I found lots, and they were all filled with yummy snacks!

Look, here's a purple one! Better put it in my basket.And another one! Ooh, here's one under the table.And this one next to the rain barrel.Thanks, Daddy, for helping me get one off the table!

1 comment:

sweetnes said...

Why is the bunny wearing house shoes? Didn't he know he was leaving the rabbit hole that day?