Sunday, September 27, 2009

Firefighter obsession

I love anything having to do with firefighters - videos about them, looking at their trucks, riding in toy ones, dressing like them...

My current firefighter ensemble includes helmet, jacket, boots, mask (usually an extra bed riser thingie that I hold over my face), gloves (either an old pair of gardening gloves or a pair of Mommy's gloves), and hose. Once I'm suited up, I jump in my firetruck and off I go!

(A couple notes about the video: it was taken in the basement so it's a little dark; the flash reflects off my jacket so hopefully we'll get some pictures of me wearing it in bright sunshine; I've since decided to wear my hat the right way, but only because I wanted to, not because anyone else told me that I was wearing it wrong.)

I also love to wear all this stuff out and about town. The warmer the day, the more I want to wear it!

No comments: