Sunday, September 27, 2009

Visit from Bamfa

Bamfa came to visit us at the end of August. He hadn't been able to visit us for awhile because he got hit by a car in February and had really nasty vertigo that left him unable to drive or work. But now he's able to cope with it better (and he's back to work after 6 months off!), so he came up to see us in our new city.

We went to the airplane museum. Bamfa and I flew a helicopter, and Mommy and I flew a fighter jet.


Then we went to the children's museum. I go there at least twice a week because it's so much fun. They have a train in the back that you can ride on. Bamfa rode it with me.
Great-Bamfa knows that I like trains, so she got me this really cool puzzle track set. You just put the track together and turn the cars on, and away they go!

Bamfa also read me lots of books while he was here. We had so much fun with him!
(Note: Mommy broke our old camera when she spilled a bottle of water on it, so we got a new one that takes much better quality videos. Enjoy!)

No comments: