Tuesday, October 30, 2007

8 Things

Owen tagged me to tell 8 random things about myself, so:

1. My first word is officially "boom." As in, "I threw the diaper rash cream on the floor and it went boom." "I fell down and went boom." "I knocked the fan over and it went boom."


2. I'm getting more teeth! My two top front teeth are about to pop through, but based on my previous teeth's track record, I might be four before they come in.

3. I enjoy yellow and orange foods - mac 'n' cheese, cantaloupe, grilled cheese sandwiches, and mandarin oranges.

4. I don't wave at people; my "bye-bye" wave (the same wave all babies have) is actually my way of trying to grab things that are out of reach, like the windchimes on our front porch or the tower of onion rings at the table across the restaurant from us at dinner.

5. Three of the funniest things to me are when Mommy shivers and says "brrr" really loudly, when she imitates a chipmunk, and when people fake cry really loudly. These all bring on big belly laughs.

6. Mommy is on a genealogy kick right now, and so far she's found long-lost cousins in Belgium, as well as discovered that I'm a descendant of Eleanor of Aquitaine. Bow down to me!

7. Instead of being a plumber, I think I might be an electrician when I grow up. I'm practicing now by playing with power cords and trying to stick things in sockets whenever no one's looking.
8. If I fall asleep in the car in the evenings while we're out to dinner or running errands, I'll scream and throw tantrums when it's bedtime, so Mommy or Daddy has to sit in the backseat and entertain me.

No comments: