Saturday, June 28, 2008

Big boy bed!!

Today when Mommy and I got home from playing at Devon and Dylan's house, Daddy had a surprise for me - a big boy bed! Even though I've never tried to get out of my crib, I've still outgrown it, since my feet stick out through the rails if I lay sideways. Plus there's a recall out for my crib, so Mommy and Daddy decided it was time for me to get a big boy bed.

I did not like it!! I screamed for about 20 minutes as they tried to get me to go to sleep. Mommy and Daddy gave me a pillow, even tried laying in bed with me, but it didn't work. Finally, after struggling to get me to even lie down, Mommy rocked me to sleep in a chair and then, after I was asleep, transferred me to my new bed, where I slept for two hours!
Tonight at bedtime I went right to sleep, no problems. I think I like my big boy bed!

No comments: