Monday, October 12, 2009

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles

I really love the children's museum here in Fargo. It's open late on Thursdays so we always go then after school, and usually one - or both - days on the weekend. I love the trains, both the wooden ones to play with and the big one to ride.

Sometimes they have a fun activity going on too. On the second weekend of September, they had "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles :
Take a seat in a real Semi Truck, Police Car, Ambulance, Fire Truck, or a Race Car! Race your own car across the grounds, explore, and create. Pack a picnic lunch and enjoy the beautiful Alphabet Garden. A fun filled day for the whole family."
I had the chance to look closely at a cement mixer, sit in a semi and a race car, and of course crawl all over an ambulance and firetruck. I don't think I'll ever get enough firetrucks.
Even cooler than the firetruck, however, was this thing that I found abandoned by the racecar. How awesome, a rocking airplane that I fit on!

No comments: