Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Visting Aunt Donna and Uncle Mark

This past weekend Mommy, Daddy, and I went to Manassas, VA, to visit Aunt Donna and Uncle Mark. Daddy was a little upset to go because on Saturday it was going to snow in Durham, something it hasn't done for a couple years.
We spent the weekend shopping, waiting in restaurants to eat, and eating. While at the hotel I ordered room service, or at least tried to - they never came!
On the way home, Mommy and Daddy worked out a system that kept me from crying the whole time. It was actually pretty simple - have the person who's not driving sit in the back next to me and keep me company! And give me plenty of chances to stretch my legs.We stopped at a McDonald's and I pretended to be a hamster. Mommy and Daddy were a little worried about me being in there, since I don't always listen to what they say, and they were afraid they'd have to come in after me when it was time to leave, but I came out no problem.This trip wore me out - I passed out on the couch as soon as we got home.

No comments: