Tuesday, April 17, 2007

These are a few of my favorite things...

Here's a list of things I like, for those of you who don't get to see me on a daily basis:
  1. Food. I've changed my mind and will now eat everything. So far, Mommy's given me bananas, applesauce, carrots, and sweet potatoes. The best by far are applesauce and carrots. I like carrots so much (probably because Mommy ate them everyday while she was pregnant) that I've started storing them for later. Best hiding places: my nose and my ears. I rub my hands all over my face, then stick my fingers up my nose or in my ears. And voila! Orange boogers!
  2. Hawaiian shirts. I think I inherited this from Daddy, who really likes them too. But don't I look good?
  3. Baths. I splash water all over Mommy, Daddy, the counter, the walls, the floor... basically, anywhere and everywhere! Then, when I'm done splashing around with my rubber ducky, I get to become Burrito Baby as I roll around in a big fluffy towel. Definitely a highlight of my day.
  4. Noises. It doesn't matter who's making them, either. I laugh when Daddy blows raspberries on my belly. I've recently started sounding like a "demented Gremlin," as Daddy and Mommy describe it. This noise goes best with when I try to fit my whole fist in my mouth. I'm almost there!
  5. Sticking stuff in my mouth. Anything and everything; whatever I can get my chubby little hands on. I also enjoy holding on to stuff (blankets, stuff I'm putting in my mouth, my clothes, etc.).
  6. Books! Mommy or Daddy reads to me every night, and I've just recently started paying attention to the stories and the pictures. So far, I'm a big fan of Dr. Seuss's rhymes and the drumming monkeys book.

No comments: