Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Too big for my britches

I'm such a big baby! I was 22 inches when I was born, and now I'm up to about 27, which is about the 75th percentile compared to other babies at five months. I seem to be taking after both my parents; I have Daddy's height and Mommy's build, so basically I'm a beanpole. That means that it's very difficult to find me clothes that fit. I have a narrow waist and long legs. Sometimes when you hold me up and I wiggle, my jeans fall right off! This also means that I can't wear clothes with feet in them. Mommy had to modify the pajamas that Aunt Marsha bought me, since my legs were too long. All Mommy did was cut off the feet, not any of the leg part. And these are the PJs for 6-9 month olds!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had the same problem with Hannah at that age (only she was in the 95th percentile for both height and weight...still is). Start feeding that kid some baby food so he can bulk up a little and maybe his little jeans won't fall off.

-Kelly