Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Response to "Motion!" comments

Mommy and Daddy have changed their plans and now have to babyproof the whole house pretty much immediately because I:
  1. rolled/squirmed my way under my crib and played with my diapers and the bag they came in before mean Mommy took them away.
  2. tried to eat seasons 1, 2, and 3 of the Father Ted DVDs after mean Mommy took away Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
  3. started eyeing stuff foolishly left on the living room coffee table.
  4. tried to climb out of the bathtub (but ended up just licking the side instead), just to show that I'm ready to move!

Look out, trouble, because here I come!

4 comments:

Mary E. said...

What do you mean, you have changed your plans? You weren't planning on baby-proofing the house? Oh Emily, you have so much to learn (or suffer through, which may be more appropriate in this case)! =)

Owen said...

OMG, do you like British comedies too???

Emily said...

First off, yes, I was planning on baby-proofing the house. I've all the locks and covers purchased, just most aren't up yet. And little stuff he can get into is picked up as well, as long as it's on the floor. After working all day, chasing Jax around, feeding and bathing him, getting him to bed, and doing housework, I'm usually too tired at the end of the day to do anything else.

Second, we LOVE British comedies!! The older shows like The Vicar of Dibley and Father Ted are favorites, but we also like newer stuff like Coupling too. And in this family an appreciation of Monty Python is a requirement.

Lisa said...

We do too. We both love Red Dwarf, and I like My Hero, but Brian is not as nuts about that one. He likes Black Adder, which I don't like.

The UK Coupling was great but the US version was a TRAVESTY.

I'm guessing you get BBC America? We also really liked Ed vs. Spencer. I don't think its on right now, but it was hilarious.