Monday, July 16, 2007

Banishment, part II

You may remember that a couple months ago I was banished from bathing in the kitchen sink. Well, I've been banished from my baby tub now as well. I'm too big for it, plus I squirm around and try to get out of it. And, quite frankly, Mommy and Daddy are concerned about how much bath water I drink while in it. So, no more baby tub. I tried being in the big tub, but I was still all wiggly (trying to catch my ducks and climb out of the tub), and I kept falling over and bumping my head or getting a faceful of water. Obviously I'm too little for the big tub, but too big for the little tub. What to do? A laundry basket! David at daycare gets baths like this, so Mommy and Daddy decided to try it. It works pretty well, and it's cheaper than getting a baby bath seat that I'll probably only use for a month or two. I can easily grab my ducks, eat bubbles, and squirm around without bumping my head. I can even try to climb out!Now, if I could just figure out a way to drink the water...

No comments: