Sunday, February 17, 2008

Crazy weather

This week's weather has been all over the place! On Valentine's Day, we woke up to a treat - snow!Mommy's gnome, who guards her daffodils and tulips (both of which are already coming up), was covered in snow.
We played in it before going to daycare and work.The snow didn't seem to bother the daffodils at daycare. They're blooming all over Durham right now.

BUT THEN - yesterday it was in the 60s, so we went for a walk at Duke Gardens.Lots of other people seemed to have the same idea.Daddy and I braved a perilous stone bridge.We stopped for a snack of yummy butterscotch bread. I like to lick my fingers to make sure I've gotten all the crumbs.I walked a good part of the way, holding on to Mommy's or Daddy's hands. In fact, I've probably done more walking like this this weekend than I have crawling or being carried. Maybe I will start walking after all!

1 comment:

sweetnes said...

He's cruising in that last pic. I learned that highly scientific term yesterday on the pediatric wards. Huzzah!