Monday, August 27, 2007

Broken thing number one

I'm a little mechanical genius. I've figured out how to open the gate at the top of the stairs (although I'm not big enough or strong enough to put enough weight on the pedal to open it), as well as how to take it down (but I don't have enough fine motor control to undo the bolts). I've also figured out how to take Mommy's watch off her wrist, which I do every chance I get. Well, DID every chance I got. Yesterday, the LED backlight wouldn't turn off, and all night it was making a buzzing noise. This morning, nothing's showing up on the display. Daddy thinks I not only did something to it with my drool, but I also hit some combination of buttons. Mommy's just upset because the watch (Target's finest plastic watch, costing a whole $10) is waterproof. Salty ocean water won't hurt it, but I will! And now she has to go to the trouble of getting another watch, which I more than likely will break as well, because, well, that's what I do.

No comments: