Friday, August 24, 2007

First ball game

Tonight Mommy, Daddy, and I went to a Durham Bulls game. It was Teach for America Alumni Night, so not only did we get cheap tickets, we also got to enjoy an all-you-can-eat buffet consisting of hamburgers, hotdogs, baked beans, mac-n-cheese, and potato salad (which we didn't eat because it was super hot out and we wanted to avoid botulism). We only stayed for a few innings because it was really warm, plus it was past my bedtime. We played the Richmond Braves. I wasn't too interested in watching the game, although I did notice when a homerun ball landed pretty close to us! I was more interested in watching all the people, eating my mac-n-cheese, and dancing to the music.
We were right in the front row, between first and second base in the outfield. I can't wait to go to another game when it's cooler!

1 comment:

sweetnes said...

I'm mad you didn't mention the fabulous company you had the game for like 5 minutes. Hmph!