Saturday, August 25, 2007

Typical Saturday

Today we got up, went to the Durham farmers' market where we met up with Lisa and Owen and got yummy cookies, tomatoes, and green beans. Daddy carried me around in the backpack carrier, which I love because I get to see everyone! We then ran a bunch of errands and ended up at Tyler's Taproom in the American Tobacco Campus for lunch.
I had some of Mommy's burger and garlic fries, which were really good, but then I got yelly. Mommy and Daddy let me crawl around in the grass to get my wiggles out before we went grocery shopping.
It's hard to tell we're in the middle of a moderate drought based on this grass, but I didn't really care because it sure felt nice between my fingers as I ripped some of it out. We also walked along the creek, where there was a nice cool breeze.
This was a pretty typical Saturday for us - farmers' market, library, errands, lunch, then home. I just wanted to post some pictures because I'm especially cute today!

No comments: