Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Daycare feeding habits

Every night before they go to bed, Mommy and Daddy get my food for daycare ready. They send four six-ounce bottles (I usually only drink two or three, but they like having the extras there, especially because once I went through a growth spurt and Mommy had to leave work to come nurse me since I was all out of milk!), a bowl of some kind of pureed fruit mixed with yogurt and baby cereal, and a bowl of something for lunch (pasta, veggies and cheese, or some kind of meat). I've been eating more and more table food, and I've become pretty good at feeding myself. Mommy's been sending leftovers for my school lunch, so she and Daddy, in their infinite laziness, decided that I may as well just eat daycare food for lunch. Yesterday, the first day that I ate the provided food, I had fried chicken, green beans, and pineapple. Yum! It's probably not the best thing for a baby to eat, but whatever. I ate everything they gave me, and it was easier for Mommy and Daddy. Everyone wins!

1 comment:

Ane said...

Such a great idea for a blog!! I love it it's hilarious and adorable! great!