Thursday, September 13, 2007

Camera shy

I've been forcefully spouting my babytalk for awhile now, but Mommy and Daddy haven't been able to get it on video because whenever I see the camera, I clam up and smile cutely. Here are two videos taken last night during my bath - one pointed at the wall so I didn't know it was there, and one where I was aware that the camera was pointed at me in the tub. (I apologize for the bad sound - Mommy and Daddy apparently don't realize that our camera is meant to take pictures, not videos, and they should probably dig out the video camera if they want videos!)

2 comments:

Owen said...

Hey, I have a duckie bathroom too!! woo!

Okay, you've got it right there Jax. You have to make the Mommies work for their video footage. Don't give in! Fight the power!

Mary E. said...

I have a whole line of videos of Kaleb when he was about 2 - all he says is "turn it around," so he can watch himself in the viewfinder. When I turn it around, all he does is get super close and stare inside his mouth.