Saturday, September 22, 2007

Mac'n'cheese

I love macaroni and cheese. A lot. I had it five times this week:
  • dinner on Sunday - Mommy and Daddy also had it, with hotdogs
  • dinner on Tuesday - leftovers from Sunday because I didn't like the barbeque sandwiches served for dinner
  • dinner on Wednesday - leftovers from Sunday because Mommy and Daddy weren't hungry so they didn't make anything
  • lunch on Friday - daycare served it, and I got mad because my teachers wouldn't give me seconds until I'd finished my green beans and bread
  • dinner on Friday - my own special plate of it at Applebee's.

I also love Southern-style green beans (slow cooked with a chunk of ham or fatback) and mandarin oranges. And Locopops. I could eat those four things as a meal everyday and be a happy baby.

No comments: