Monday, September 3, 2007

Science Museum again

I've decided that I don't need naps anymore. Here I am about two minutes after Mommy tried putting me down.
Today, after realizing how futile it would be to try to make me sleep, Mommy, Daddy, and I went to the Museum of Life and Sciences. I love this place! It was really nice weather, so we spent a lot of time looking at the outside exhibits.
I banged on the big drums.
I tried to catch the mist blowing in the breeze.I made friends with some big bugs.

When we went inside, Daddy and I played with the blocks. Daddy and I (well, mostly Daddy) made a tower, and then we (well, mostly me) of course destroyed it.
I also played with the beads that you push around on the wires. I love those! (And we also discovered that they have those at the library too!) We now have a membership to the museum, so hopefully I'll get to play there a lot! (Hint, hint, Mommy and Daddy!)

No comments: