Monday, June 4, 2007

Boy parts

Mommy's friend Heather is visiting us right now. Heather taught high school English with Teach for America, just like Mommy did. However, after their two years were over, Heather defied God's wishes and moved back to St. Louis, where it took her forever to find a job, although if she'd stayed out here she could have taught social studies like she wanted to. God also punished her by giving her lots of unexpected problems on her new house, like pee-stained floors. Shoulda listened, right, Heather?
Anyway, Heather is afraid of babies and boys. You can tell by the way she's holding me. Daddy asked her if she wanted to hold me and she said no, so he dumped me in her arms and left the room. I also flashed Heather my boy parts after my bath. She was very flustered and didn't appreciate it very much. I drooled all over her arm, too. She doesn't like drool.

Here's an unrelated video of me swimming when I was in Greensboro. Daddy's coworker Alejandra is babbling to me in Spanish in the background. She's having a little girl in September, so we traded her all my outgrown baby stuff for delicious homemade flans.

No comments: