Friday, June 15, 2007

Toys

I think pretty much every baby has the same toys. Here are some of my favorites. These are the Baby Einstein blocks that should just come standard with every baby, like airbags or floor mats in a car. I like the yellow one the best, because when I hit it it goes "Qua-quack-quack-quack-quack-quack-quack-quack. Qua-quack-quack-quack-quack-quack-quack-quack. Qua-quack-quack-quack-quack-quack-quack-quack." I think the yellow one is Daddy's least favorite.
Then there's the bucket of blocks. I eat them, just like I eat everything. I'm pretty good at putting them in the bucket when the lid's not on. The lid has cut-outs in it for the various shapes to fit through, but it's too advanced for me right now.
This is Magic Dog. He's called that because I already have a dog named Mr. Dog, and we didn't want the two of them to get confused. He barks if you squeeze his nose, but right now I just like to shake him.
I like to play with these guys when I'm in my carseat. They live in the cars, so I always have company back there. Their names are 1. (Big) Mr. Monkey, 2. (Little) Mr. Monkey, and 3. Mr. Lizard. For whatever reason, all my toys are boys.

Honorable mentions: I'm pretty creative, so I find toys wherever I can. Not pictured are a roll of duct tape, a roll of masking tape, and an ice cube tray. What can I say - I'm a very sociable baby!

No comments: