Friday, May 18, 2007

Anne Geddes, eat your heart out!

***Disclaimer: Anne Geddes is a scary person who should not be allowed near children.***

I've outgrown hooded baby towels (months ago). I've outgrown the baby towels sold at Babies 'R Us. So now, I'm in toddler/school-age children towels. This one reminds Daddy of Mario. I am not amused by the comparison.

(Mommy's shirt says,
"Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator"
Mommy loves haikus,
Especially on her clothes.
Even the bad ones.)

4 comments:

Owen said...

I'm glad you told us what your Mommy's shirt said because as soon as I saw the picture I wanted to know that.

P.S. I have a towel like that except mine makes me a giraffe.

Anonymous said...

Hannah has that exact same towel....

-Kelly

Little Jax said...

Kelly - does the Super Mario Brothers theme-song get sung at your house during bathtime too?

Anonymous said...

I'll have to try the Super Mario theme song. Paige really enjoys Daddy singing "My Girl" to her at bathtime. Or the Winnie the Pooh song. Both grossly off-key.

-Kelly