Thursday, May 24, 2007

PETA

Well, I'm no longer a vegan. Mommy gave me chicken this week, and I LOVE it. She's mixed it in with some of my favorite foods - apples, peaches, broccoli and pears - and I've devoured it so fast I've almost eaten the spoon too. I'm getting pasta this week too. We know that technically you're supposed to wait anywhere from 2-7 days between new foods, but I haven't had any reactions yet so we're trying new stuff left and right. I'm trying to get the hang of Cheerios and Puffs. I can pick them up and put them in my mouth, but I'm not sure about how to let go of them. And once they do eventually get where they're supposed to be, I'm not sure what to do with them. I still don't have any teeth (although one has been lurking beneath my gums for about 3 weeks now, and it's just making me fussier and fussier with each passing day), so all I can do is gum the little things while waiting for them to dissolve. But I'm learning!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man. I need a PETA t-shirt now, that's AWESOME! *snickers*