Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Yum

I've set a new breakfast record: four minutes to eat a cube of pureed bananas mixed with baby yogurt. Saturday it took me six minutes for breakfast, but Monday I had it down to a science. I yell and fuss if you take a break to scratch your nose. I'm a growing baby, and I need my food! I also turn my head and try to eat what you're scraping off my face, as you're scraping. I just can't get enough to eat! It's not just breakfast that I love; Mommy makes really yummy combinations for lunch and dinner too. My favorites so far are peachy chicken and sweet potato-y hamburger. But the best thing ever has to be...bath water! Yup, that's right. I don't know if it's the special bedtime bubble bath, or the baby shampoo, or my pee, but whatever it is, it tastes so good! I scooch my little butt down so my body is completely submersed, and then when Mommy's not looking, I turn my head, open my mouth, and drink the water! And when Mommy sits me back up, I do the same thing! Over and over again. Bubbles aren't very fun to drink though; they're better to eat. So I dip my rubber ducky into the bubbles and then stick the whole mess in my mouth. I see them as being kind of like frosting. Mommy and Daddy just shake their heads and sigh.

No comments: